Descrizione di posizione
Call Center and Customer Service Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a skilled and ambitious Call Center and Customer Service Manager for ITALY, our #1 market worldwide and the front-end innovation market for the group.
We are looking for someone who can lead our Call Center Operations to maximize outbound CRM performance and increase customer enrollment in Amplifon journey. The call center activities will be mainly aimed at the taking qualified appointment in our stores agenda and the creation of a solid relationship with customers aimed at maximizing their NPS.
The Manager will assist in establishing the global call center objectives, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes to better achieve business goals.
Future-wise, we are willing to leverage a very talented insertion in the team to help design and execute the transition from fully performance Call Center activity into an Omnichannel Customer Care top notch capability.
The role of the position at primary instance will be to define and optimize the call strategy to maximize the client's reachability, define operational models of engagement aimed at creating a solid relationship with customers and continuously adapt the scripts in order to create a personalized and adherent communication customers centric. The supervision of operational processes and constant simplification as well as the knowledge of the main call center technologies to ensure effective and efficient operations, are fundamental to the role to be filled.
The success is measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance and booked appointment, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics, finally maximizing the CPA (cost per appointment). The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions, focusing on Outbound activities (mainly task), but also boosting Inbound capabilities with an ominichannel and superior approach.
- Define call-center strategy (operative model, remuneration model, call strategy, script management, outsourcing volume balancing, continuous performance challenging and monitoring)
- Mapping process and activities to ensure efficiency in the operation and in the cost
- Define all inbound and outbound performance kpi to be matched
- Best practice sharing and piloting of innovative use cases
- Define smart scripting and call strategy modelling using artificial intelligence to continuously optimize CC performance form business and operative perspective
- Design requirements for Call Center tech and platforms (to be shared with IT)
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance,
- Proven experience in managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to inbound and outbound Call Center
- Cost monitoring and management
What you'll need
Key Selection Criteria
- Customer Relationship Management and demonstrated success in leading and delivering significant change with impacts across people, process and technology
- Strong Analytical acumen, data obsession, capabilities to match and correlate different metrics and kpis in order to get insights and recommendation to the business
- Significant relevant work experience in complex Organization and structured Customer Service environment
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of management principles and CRM activities both inbound and outbound
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees
- Decisiveness and attention to detail
- Change management
The ideal candidate should demonstrate ability to
- manage multiple projects, of varying complexity, within the specified guidelines, timeframes and budgets;
- integrate information to build and implement solutions to organizational problems;
- have fun while working hard in a demanding fluid environment.
- manage multiple projects pushing self and others to reach desired outcome overcoming any obstacles or setbacks in the way
- influence and work effectively with key cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership team across the organization
Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Operation Manager
- 5/8 years’ experience in customer service
- 5/8 years’ supervisory/managerial experience
Working knowledge of the most advanced technology in Customer Service software, databases and tools
Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
Demonstrate thought leadership, challenging the status quo and promoting and managing the change
Strategic and analytical thinking
BS degree in Business Administration or related field
Extensive e-commerce background
Fluent in English