Descrizione di posizione
Marketing is a contest for people’s attention. Do we have yours? Amplifon Americas is growing, with a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Marketing team.
At Miracle-Ear, our Marketing Intern role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career. In this role, you will support the execution, reporting, and analysis of key channel marketing initiatives.
You will succeed in this role with your organizational skills, attention to detail, and an understanding of content development and brand storytelling. Supporting multiple projects will give you the ability to gain hands on experience and showcase your skills at our company.
Our top candidate will assist with marketing product launch, target audience analysis, and point of purchase materials. Data rules the world, so being able to effectively track and report your efforts through metrics is critical.
- Finished two (2) years of study in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
- Two (2) years Marketing experience (preferred)
- Strong writing skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize priorities
- Works well independently as well as part of a team
- Takes initiative and is comfortable with pushing conventional thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization; internal/external
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to details- proofing experience is useful
Required proficiency with tools:
- Extremely competent in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Creative design abilities with basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat)
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award-winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We Moved! We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers on January 21st of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
Miracle-Ear® welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.