Descrizione di posizione
EMEA Pricing and Revenue Management Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11.000 points of sale / service centers and affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Regional HQ, we are currently looking for a EMEA Pricing and Revenue Management Specialist.
Directly reporting into the EMEA Pricing and Revenue Management Associate Director, the EMEA Pricing and Revenue Management Specialist will support the countries in ASP maximization, contributing to the definition and optimization of their pricing structure.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Along with the Regional Pricing team, Ensure ASP maximization of EMEA countries
- Support strategic pricing and model definition
- Contribute to Services and Portfolio optimization
- Encourage promotions and pricing actions (including repricing) definition and performance across countries
- Ensure competitors’ price monitoring and reacting
- Propose Weekly/Monthly pricing actions to maximize revenue opportunity
- Manage PRM toolkit daily analysis, deep-dives and propose reaction
Daily interaction with:
- Country and Regional Business Leaders and sales teams to share and review sales performance, opportunities and issues to be faced
- Corporate Marketing team, specifically product and service colleagues, to identify opportunities where to maximize revenue and weak products to be pushed with special pricing actions
- CRM team for personalized pricing design and optimization
- IT Corporate team on reporting suite and ad hoc analysis on DWH data
Education and experience:
- Degree in Economics / Statistics / Engineering / Marketing
- Very good knowledge of Excel, SQL or other programming
- English (very fluent); second language is a preference
- 2-3-year experience in analytical roles in other divisions or similar sectors
- Strategic thinking, anticipating potential reactions from the market and competitors
- Ability to quickly tackle complex problems in situations of uncertainty / incomplete information
- Ability to analyze large databases and reach relevant conclusions for maximizing revenues
- Status quo challenge approach and mindset
- Proactive, energetic and willing to enlarge own competence through constant learning
- Proven technical skills combined with a strong vision and passion for business
- Able to cope with diverse environment (different cultures; level of capabilities etc.)
- Mobile and open to travel
- Must have proved communication and team building skills