Descrizione di posizione
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in diverse areas of retail marketing, then we want to work with you.
You will support our marketing department on the 3 pillars: CRM, product and brand & digital. This includes our day-to-day business, as well as working together with our employees on more strategic projects.
Your work will consist of the deployment of a game changing project touching the areas of product introduction, merchandising material, marketing brochures and leaflets and their distribution to the retail network, social media campaigns and internal communications. Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting with daily administrative duties
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Help with the planning and execution of product launches
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Current enrollment in a bachelor or master-study for Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- An absolute passion for marketing in all its facets
- Outstanding multitasking abilities