Descrizione di posizione
A penny saved is much more valuable than a penny earned. Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in a newly created role on our Procurement team.
As a Procurement Manager you’ll drive continuous improvement throughout our organization. Building relationships with internal partners and suppliers will support growth and help us save money as we maximize value from vendors.
Our company is in growth mode; we need a unique person who thrives in spreadsheets and builds productive relationships. You’ll drive consistency and efficiency in the procure to pay process with our hearing aid suppliers. Relationships will be enhanced in Business Review meetings you manage, ensuring our contract terms and SLA’s are always top of mind.
Do you like to be at the ground floor of new systems? You’ll be part of the Oracle implementation project team, sharing opinions and creating effective templates for the team when we go-live.
Most importantly, our top candidate will look beyond their own lens and collaborate with internal customers to find obfuscated ways to protect the bottom line. Get ready for international exposure as you collaborate with our global procurement, legal, product management, finance, and operations teams.
The best part about this job? Because of the tremendous value you’ll add to the organization, you’ll be highly valued and appreciated!
Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Experience implementing supplier contracts to ensure full control on all financial aspects and tracking of performance
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Familiar with interpreting internal business needs and executing supplier performance accordingly
- Strong analytical skills to create KPIs and ability to run reports to identify improvement areas and corrective actions
- Ability to work Internationally with cross-functional partners and external manufacturers
Required proficiency with tools:
- Experience with an ERP system; Oracle strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with other Office 365 products
- Relationship management, both internally and externally with supply base
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winningwork/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…