Descrizione di posizione
Global Data Analyst - Digital Marketing Internship
Starting Date: November 2020
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic intern to be part of our Global Digital Marketing team in our headquarter in Milan.
The internship program offers you the possibility to gain digital marketing competencies and build your project management skills, supporting the management and coordination of all Amplifon digital teams worldwide in 28 countries. You will be able to grow and become autonomous, working together with an incredible and multidisciplinary team of talents.
You will be actively involved in the following activities:
- Perform advanced analyses merging data from different sources, highlighting main trends and KPIs
- Proactively create ad-hoc analyses, sections of reports, presentations and other deliverables
- Gain experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, in particular, Adobe Analytics to analyze big data sets
- Set-up tags and tracking using Adobe Tag Manager
What you'll need
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Marketing or similar
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong Analytical mindset and numerical abilities
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Principles and KPIs
- Previous knowledge of Analytics, Social Media and Paid Media as a plus
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Goal-oriented and able to handle complexity and multi-task projects
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Curious, enthusiastic and willing to learn