Descrizione di posizione
Global IT Retail Senior Business Analyst
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The candidate will be part of Amplifon newborn global and long term digital transformation program, that aims reviewing business processes and renewing front office applications at a global level.
This role is part of our Global IT organization and in particular, the Retail Application team, will report to the Global IT Omnichannel Store Operations Manager. We are looking for a Store Operations Design Analyst to support the Global Omnichannel Transformation. The Solution Design Analyst will participate in the execution of the Omnichannel platform design relative to process improvement, new projects, and supporting the Omnichannel platform implementations. Scope of work is the entire functionality of store operations worldwide.
Main responsibilities are:
- Listen to local & global internal customers to understand current challenges and translate into business requirements and project plans
- Engage with system integrator to challenge solutions and validate design
- Lead project execution, including performing gap analysis, prioritisation, scheduling, requesting resources, modeling data, selecting or configuring solutions, coordinating testing, & communicating progress
- Networking with business units & IT to integrate or ensure synergy with other software applications
- Support users by troubleshooting applications, by training users, or by delivering innovations
What you'll need
- Degree and technical/functional background
- Fluent English is required.
- He/she has acquired an experience of about 5 years in the management and delivery of IT projects in B2C markets
- He/she comes from multinational companies with an important retail network and a strong orientation to the Customer Experience management or from a consulting company where he/she participated in projects related with store operations processes.
- Detailed process-oriented problem-solving skills
- Project management skills: Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced demanding work environment with limited supervision
- Communication & interpersonal skills: Ability to lead projects, negotiate with internal customers, align all levels of management, lead meetings to reach decisions, and sell projects to users
- Experience in application configuration (preferably an EQMS or LIMS application)
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail Suite is a nice to have, such as knowledge of Agile methodologies.