Descrizione di posizione
Service Desk Analyst
We are the leading independent hearing healthcare services provider in Australia, offering a range of hearing care solutions to our valued customers. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers.
Proud to be part of Amplifon, the global leader in hearing solutions we now operate over 300 clinics across Australia with a global presence in over 22 countries.
We are currently in the process of rolling out new technologies across our business and are looking for a dynamic service desk team member to support our growing number of users.
- Ensure smooth operation of our IT systems and prompt resolution of issues
- 1st and 2nd level support, issue resolution and root cause analysis related to system issues
- Manage and troubleshoot users, applications, desktop and laptop environment, audiology equipment and mobile devices
- Tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in providing level 1 & 2 support
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- In depth understanding of Windows desktop management tools
- Advanced understanding of common IT Technologies – Cisco network and VOIP, Window Servers, Server Infrastructure, Windows, O365
- An opportunity to make your mark in enabling our business to grow
- Massive growth opportunities as we embark on a global IT Transformation
- Fun and friendly team culture
- Onsite Parking