Descrizione di posizione
ISF/ Product Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 13,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,300 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
We are currently looking for an ISF/ Product Specialist (ROMA) to be hired with a permanent contract in the Medical Department. The main purpose of the role will be to build partnerships with external healthcare professionals, especially with ENTs and GPs.
He/ she will have the responsibilities as Field Medical Marketing Specialist of the following activities:
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Key Opinion Leaders (ENTs and GPs) in order to increase the knowledge about company’s products
- Provide training to Area Manager and Audiologist about medical contents
- ENTs visit management
- Build a strong relationship with ENTs community in order to increase commercial network
- Support the Area Manager to identify and organize medical-scientific events
Skills and Experiences
- University degree are required
- Significant experience (at least 5 year) in the role of ISF or Product Specialist in Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices Industry
- Ability to manage relationships with external stakeholders (ENTs, GPs)
- Strong commercial attitude
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and work effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills
- Attitude for KPI monitoring
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in cross – functional and international teams
- The knowledge of the ENTs target (hospital and out-patient) and of the Rome territory will be considered ad a plus
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment.