Descrizione di posizione
Brand Marketing Manager
In business your brand is your reputation; people don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent.
This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you have a passion for elevating authentic brand experiences that captivates the hearts and minds of potential customers. The Brand Marketing Manager role helps ensure that brand strategy, advertising campaigns, and product marketing initiatives effectively strengthen the Miracle-Ear brand, create new brand advocates, and ultimately drive retail sales.
As Brand Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in achieving strategic marketing objectives by leading the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of advertising campaign elements and promotional programs. Partnership, collaboration and teamwork are vital to your success, as you ensure seamless delivery of creative elements on time and within allotted budgets.
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of the marketing funnel and participate in campaign development from the start of brand research and insight gather, to strategic planning, and finally development and execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns.
Professional agility is paramount in this role. With a high degree of autonomy your ability to take an idea and run with it will be embraced. You will develop cohesive and detailed marketing plans, but are encouraged to pivot and adjust when advantageous “test-and learning" opportunities presents itself.
Leadership skills are also essential in managing the execution of marketing programs through internal and external marketing/advertising resources.
Collaboration is key as you ensure alignment between agencies, sales & operations teams, and the digital center of excellence. Miracle-Ear Marketers are also constantly evolving their approach. Keeping up to date on current marketing trends, channels, and analysis tools will get you further faster.
- Bachelors’ Degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent education preferred. MBA a plus
- Seven (+) years of brand marketing experience in a consumer marketing environment required
- Three (+) years of experience mentoring and managing team members
- Franchise experience in a B2C environment is a plus
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong budget management skills
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of key marketing concepts
- Remains calm under pressure and has the ability to ‘manage through’ high stress situations
- Fosters creative and innovative ideas
- Fun, highly energetic personality; great team player that works well in collaborative environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with all MS Office Suite; use of computer and internet skills
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll gain is pretty great too:
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature.
Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.