Descrizione di posizione
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Exciting opportunity with a growing global leader
- Develop your recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
- Permanent role based in Mulgrave
What we do
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing solutions. The National Hearing Care’s mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
How We Work
We are a dynamic company, forward thinkers and pioneers of change. We focus on integrity, everyday excellence and customer devotion. We care about our Employees, Partners, and Customers; committing to a long term relationship.
Who We Are Looking For
Reporting to the Talent Manager you will be responsible for identifying and attracting the best talent in the market. This role is full-cycle recruiting while collaborating with our Talent Acquisition team, HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
The main duties will include:
- Design the most innovative recruiting process and tools according to specific potential candidates;
- Perform research, posting advertisements, sourcing and recruiting using different tools such as social media, networking, job boards, ATS, talent profiles and other means
- Coordinating and managing the interviews with talent acumen capabilities;
- Design and coordinate assessment centres;
- Actively seek and develop innovative and creative sourcing strategies as well as emerging and tools;
- Collaborate closely with HRBP and Business Customers to cultivate a talent pipeline of internal and external talent to fill roles in the Field and in Head Office;
- Support in developing university relationships and organising Career Forums;
- Build and manage Employer Branding campaigns/talent communities according to Global Employer Branding Strategy.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a Global HR team
- Able to use a variety of recruiting technologies to attract talent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel
- Ability to challenge the status quo and proactively innovate in terms of process, tools, and techniques of recruiting
- Relevant qualifications in HR, Organisational Psychology (or similar) and experience in HR and Talent Development will provide the solid foundation for your success in this role, and a background in recruiting is preferred
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team.
We are a collaborative and energetic team who love to generate fresh ideas and we are always working together to achieve goals of the business.
Does this sound like your next move? Apply now!