Descrizione di posizione
Better communication leads to better community. Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in a newly created Communications Manager role. Are you ready to be the voice of our organization and invent new ways to promote Amplifon to internal and external audiences?
You’ll develop and execute high-impact communications and change management strategies that inform and involve Amplifon stakeholders. Transforming the message to engage employees and business partners will reinforce Amplifon as the leader of hearing care solutions in North America.
Are you a “connection cultivator” with a passion for writing messages that inspire people? Leverage your story-telling and influencer skills as you develop content that resonates with local and global audiences. As you gain exposure to hearing care, feel the warmth of our customer journey and proactively communicate meaningful stories through multiple platforms.
Creating a common voice for the diverse business lines of Amplifon, should be a challenge that excites you. Assessing our current tools and recommending new ones will ensure our various audiences are reached in the right way at the right time.
If you like variety, you’ll relish the challenge of both strategic and tactical work. Collaborate with marketing, operations, HR, IT and global colleagues in this highly visible and autonomous role. You’ll have freedom to create the communications approach that leaves a lasting impact on Amplifon.
Skills, Qualifications, and Abilities:
- BA/BS Degree in communications, business or technology is required
- Experience in a franchise, retail, or health care environment is preferred
- Our company is dynamic; problem solving, and strategy development skills are required
- Knowledge of current communication trends, including digital and social media tools
- Outside-the-box thinking and an adventurous attitude to discover new communication channels
- The ability to be a “do-er” with hands on experience leading projects end-to-end
- Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out assignments with minimal supervision
- Technically savvy and an expert user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Some travel required for company events and meetings
We are thrilled to announce our move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in early 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…