Descrizione di posizione
Property (Facility Management) Officer
Who We Are.
Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
The Property (Facility Management) Officer will have complete accountability in regard to facility management with key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure that all clinics are maintained in line with lease agreement including any new openings, relocations, refurbishments, maintenance etc. duties that requires to be carried out.
- Facility management including arranging to have a property related issues attended to in a timely manner, coordinating corrective and preventive maintenance, scheduling cleaning and liaising with locksmiths and furniture suppliers.
- Support with new store fit-outs and refurbishments including setting up utilities, arranging removalists for relocations and arranging fire equipment supply and installation.
- Provide administrative support for property and asset management (clinic keys, arranging E-tags, reconciling city link accounts and managing the property mailbox).
- Assisting with purchase orders, cost control measures (reporting), and invoice management (rental & utility).
- Assist with property or counsel related permits, as required.
- 3 years experience in commercial / retail facility management
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent administrative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- “Can do” attitude when handling complex situations
- Able to demonstrate a proactive and support work ethic
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
What We Can Offer You:
- Highly competitive Base Salary!
- Birthday Leave!
- Earn $$$ through our Employee Referral Program!
- Discounted Flu Vaccinations!
- Discounted Private Health Insurance through Australian Unity!
- Attend our conferences and team functions throughout the year!
- Best of all – opportunity to grow your career in a Global Company!!
If this sounds like you, apply NOW today!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply