Descrizione di posizione
Senior Financial Analyst
Data and information are key to the success of any analyst; translating that information into meaningful action takes you from good to great. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for a diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in our Senior Financial Analyst role.
You’ll add significant value to our organization by telling the story behind the data, helping leaders make guided business decisions that bring sound to life for millions.
Amplifon is growing with many new finance tactics rolling out. You’ll analyze monthly, quarterly, and annul performance reports and KPI trends to communicate insightful correlations to business leaders. If you are an ambitious self-starter, you’ll relish the autonomy of this role.
Part of this role is consolidating Americas regional financial results. Where others see roadblocks, you see opportunity; our top candidate is persistent and will find creative solutions to increase profitability. Innovative ideas for process improvement are welcome here as we strive for peak efficiency.
Can you read people as well as you read spreadsheets? A high level of EQ is just as important as IQ when you collaborate with colleagues in Finance, BI, and Operations to ensure consensus on the data and collaborate with global teams. You’ll build on these relationships as you assist in analysis of the annual and monthly budgets and forecasts.
The best part about this job? You will become a trusted advisor for our business leaders so together, we can make a difference for millions in need of hearing care.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a financial analyst
- Experience with strategic planning and implementation required
- Experience working on large-scale or multi-faceted projects required
Required proficiency with tools:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft products; Excel (pivot tables/macros), Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with BI system required, QlikView preferred
- Experience with ERP system required; we are implementing Oracle in 2019/2020- you get to assist with this project
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winningwork/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in January of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…