Descrizione di posizione
Global Legal & Affairs Specialist - Corporate and Commercial Law
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Global HQ, we are currently looking for a Legal & Corporate Affairs Specialist with a specific focur on Privacy and Digital/New Technologies.
- Work within the Group Legal Team to provide legal assistance to all functions and departments
- Liaise with the relevant Business Partners within the various Countries to ensure a seamless approach to legal issues and matters
- Ensure compliance with corporate procedures (MAR etc) and corporate law duties.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Legal advice and assistance, dealing mainly with corporate affairs work (about 50%) such as minutes of meetings, reporting duties, obligations vis-à-vis Consob, management of relevant registries etc.;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and other arrangements
- Advising and supporting on a wide variety of legal issues
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulation
- Supporting the Business Partners in commercial transactions and issues.
Education and experience
• JD from a primary Italian university
• 3/4 experience in private practice within a reputable law firm is a plus
• Experience in a listed company is a plus
• Fluent in English
• Good computer literacy
• Positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong oral and written communication skills
• Willing to work with multicultural teams
Job location: Milan, Italy