Descrizione di posizione
Global Corporate Tax Reporting Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for:
Due to the development of the Tax Department, we are looking for a Global corporate tax reporting and international specialist who will sit in the HQ. The role will report into the Global Tax Director.
What you'll need:
- Corporate and international tax
- Tax reporting
- Group ETR calculation.
- Manage the tax report coming from the subsidiaries in order to consolidate the group taxes
- Support on the Global Tax Director on the tax forecast and budget
- Support the countries on their tax reporting activity
- Track and monitor tax law changes where we do operate that might affect the business
- Identify and evaluate available efficiencies provided by the tax law.
These are the Requested Skills:
- Master Degree in Economics or Law
- 4 years of experience in Multinational Companies or Fiscal Consulting Firms providing support on tax reporting activities
- Knowledge of tax accounting and IAS is a plus
- Fluent in English & in Italian
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Problem solving
- Continuous improvement
- Team working
- Lateral thinking.