Descrizione di posizione
Customer Service Officer - Windsor
National Hearing Care are a values driven organisation looking for their next Customer Service superstar! We are constantly expanding our network across the nation, and as a result we have an opening in our Windsor Clinic.
We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service, and have redefined the client experience, a level of care that also extends to our employees and the way we look after them.
You will be the face of the clinic, greeting clients and making them feel welcome, as well as looking after all front office duties such as, confirming appointments, follow up calls, answering phones/emails.
You will also see your own clients to conduct a free 20 minute hearing check! (Training will be provided on this!)
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working with KPI's in a retail and/or sales environment, utilising these existing skills to build strong rapport with our clients and using persuasive communication skills to re-book appointments when necessary.
Experience in local area promotion will also be highly desirable in this position as you will need to be proactive in networking and identifying business potential in the area i.e. retirement villages, nursing homes, pharmacies.
Our Successful candidate will have:
- A passion for customer service, a positive attitude and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Warm, energetic and engaging manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and ability to learn new systems
- A car & driver’s license, as occasional cover at surrounding clinics will be required, including Richmond, Penrith, Pennant Hills and Castle Hill.
- Candidates with experience in the health industry, pharmacy and in particular the hearing industry will be highly regarded
- Industry benchmarked salary and an attractive bonus program
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, through our CSO Training Academy
- Development opportunities throughout your career
- Invitation to our exciting annual conference
- Multiple rewards and recognition opportunities for exceptional service
- Fun & welcoming environment – great work life balance!
- Full time hours 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break
This opportunity will suit someone who is eager to begin a long term career within an industry leading organisation and who is prepared to go above and beyond for NHC’s clients. If this is you, please apply now without delay.