Descrizione di posizione
Corporate SEM Manager
The Search Engine Marketing Manager reports directly to the Global Digital CoE Director of Amplifon and holds the responsibility of developing and executing a global Paid Search strategy, ensuring consistency with the global Digital Marketing strategy and alignment / adaptation across Amplifon’s regions and countries.
Main Responsibilities of the Search Engine Marketing Manager:
- Design a global Paid Search program in alignment with global digital marketing strategy, setting the goals to increase brand awareness and lead generation;
- Manage and allocate paid media budget, with a vision on CPC and CPL optimization across regions and countries;
- Conduct ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, managing and optimizing Ads accounts to meet global and local performance goals, and sharing of best practices across regions and countries;
- Coordinate with regional / local digital marketing managers to ensure proper adaptation and execution of Paid Search strategy at local level;
- Work along the MArketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic and customers;
- Identify trends and insights and research competitor advertising links;
- Educate and coordinate other staff within the COE on the use of social media;
- Establish strong relationships and manage key strategic partnerships with social platforms at global level.
Required skills and experience:
- BS / MS Degree in Marketing or a quantitative test-driven field;
- 5+ years experience in Paid Search Marketing - preferably on media agency side;
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of paid search tactics and techniques;
- Hands on experience with at least Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms;
- Proven experience on analyzing data and developing insights to optimize Ads accounts;
- Strong technical skills around website analytics tools (Google Analyrics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.);
- Strong account management, strategy and client management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team management skills;
- Command of English both verbal and written.