Descrizione di posizione
Amplifon NZ Accountant - Fixed term contract
Amplifon are a global Audiology provider which in New Zealand, trades under two well-known brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing – and the heart of our mission is to help people rediscover the joy of hearing. Our New Zealand support office is located in central Takapuna, with close access to motorways and the Akoranga bus station. Our 140 clinics are located from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South, making us New Zealand’s largest Audiology provider.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to support our team until the end of September 2021. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, starting immediately.
- Assisting with month end process
- Reconciliation of inter company transactions
- Support and guidance for the AP function
- FBT, GST returns
- Involvement in company wide projects
- Recommendations to automate and improve processes across various aspects of the accounting function, including operational and technical
- Implement and document processes and procedures
- Participate in the process of external and internal audits
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks
- 5 years experience post qualifications, ideally some time spent in audit/BAS
- Previous experience with process improvement, process mapping, inventory management
- Proven and current experience within a hands on accounting role
- Strong MS Excel skills
What we offer:
If you are looking for a contract role where you can hit the ground running, within an organisation at the forefront of innovative hearing care services, a competitive salary plus a supportive team culture – apply online today.