Descrizione di posizione
Medical Sales Rep- Hearing Care- QLD
Who We Are.
National Hearing Care (NHC) is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
Reporting to the National Business Development Manager, we are seeking 2x Hearing Care Representatives in Victoria and Queensland to play a critical role in creating awareness and building engagement and relationships between the medical community i.e. ENTs, General Practitioners and Geriatricians and our Company. This includes,
- Brand Promotion - Educate, communicate and socialise information within the medical community about NHC’s high quality and highly personal customer care and exclusive product range.
- Key Liaison and Relationship Builder - Assist in establishing 3rd party relationships outside of medical areas to further develop the client base for our clinics . This includes maintaining regular hearing services at other allied healthcare services such as pharmacies and aged care to provide further visibility, awareness and customer volume to our clinics.
- Hearing Research Updates - To share and promote audiological scientific research and innovation through clinic-based meetings, conferences, educational/round table meetings and/or trade displays as required.
- Business Development - Explore new commercial ways to increase and improve referral sources. This includes planning and implementing strategies to increase customer traffic and clinic revenue in the assigned NHC clinics.
- Budget Management and Reporting – Manage assigned budget, organise bi-monthly meetings with Area Managers and proactively identifying ways for commercial savings and/or investment.
Who We Are Looking For.
- Previous pharmaceutical or healthcare sales experience in a similar role who can hit the ground running with an entrepreneurial flair and commercial acumen;
- Customer centric and comfortable in engaging with GPs, Hospitals, Public Health Networks, other Health Care Institutions and Community organisations in medical settings or at local community facilities;
- Highly organised and resilient self-starter who possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and have a proven track record of building and maintaining access to a network of healthcare professionals within pharmaceutical and medical community;
- Must possess current drivers licence and be able to meet the work and travel requirements of the role including the flexibility for travel interstate and the occasional after-hours and weekend work if/when required. You must either be an Australian Citizen or have a current residency Visa to live and work in Australia.
What We Can Offer You:
- Yearly Flu Vaccinations
- Access to discounted private health insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Employee Referral Program
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Reward & Recognition Programs
If this sounds like YOU, apply NOW!