Descrizione di posizione
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
We are looking for interns that will join our HR team within the following areas:
- HR Management & Operations
- Training & Development
Our HR Interns work collaboratively across a variety of HR disciplines to support projects and initiatives. Under the direction of our Managers, you will be exposed to and provide support to all the initiatives addressed to more than 13,000 people across 22 different Countries.
Desired skills and Experience
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a Master’s Degree in HR or Economics
- Are passionate about HR
- Speak English fluently
- Are tech savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are flexible: you roll with the punches. You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve
- Could interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team
Job location: Milan HQ, Italy.