Descrizione di posizione
Item Master Data Specialist (temporary contract)
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support
Who we are looking for:
GAES una marca Amplifon is seeking a professional interested in making the difference in our Supply Chain Operations Team.
Besides the opportunity of learning and experiencing how a global, fast paced company works you will play a key role being involved the main activities of our Supply Chain Operations.
- Define, update and structure the databases of the products and all their information: function, characteristics, use and configuration.
- Understand and manage product master data: text, numbers, lists of values, structure (or hierarchy), and relationships, as well as assets such as images, videos, certificates, documents, and other rich media files.
- Actively contribute to our product tracking framework definition and implementation
- Identify oppotunities for data enhancement
- You have the ability to work with Excel (proficient level). Ideally experience in working with databases of products.
- Ideally at least 1 or 2 years of experience in a product master data, supply chain on logistics department within an international company
- You are comfortable in an international environment.
- You like to work with people, interacting, speaking and presenting to diversified group of people.
- You have excellent communications skills (verbal and in writing).
- You have well-developed analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.