Descrizione di posizione
Corporate Product Development Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for interns that will join the Product Development Area in our Supply Chain team.
Our Supply Chain Interns work collaboratively across a variety of Supply Chain disciplines to support projects and initiatives. Under the direction of our Managers, you will be exposed to and provide support to all the initiatives addressed to more than 17,000 people across 28 different countries.
What you'll need
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or Management
- Are passionate about Innovation, Product and Project management
- Speak English fluently
- Are tech-savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are flexible: you roll with the punches. You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve
- Could interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team