Descrizione di posizione
Global Store Operations Associate Director
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon is undergoing a massive omnichannel transformation program aiming at laying the foundations of a new technological platform able to deliver unique and distinctive customer experiences and enhance store operations and productivity.
The impactful change management program will involve at global scale more than 5K stores, leveraging top-notch technology to enable a new standard of excellence in Amplifon’s growth journey.
Reporting to the Chief Retail Officer, Amplifon has created a newborn function. Store Operations team will will enable stores to perform at the highest quality standard (customer knowledge, Stock/Product availability, Procedures, Cash collection…).
The department will focus on two pillars:
- ensuring high quality shop personnel experience by enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of Store Commercial Operations (i.e. stock/product availability, procedures, cash collection)
- ensuring shop personnel care by listening stores needs and promptly solve their issues improving the ongoing processes
Moreover Stores Operations Excellence co-designs, optimizes, implements and monitors together with the relevant Functions (ie, IT, Finance, SC) key store commercial processes and protocols to reach high quality shop personnel experience maintaining strong customer focus.
The role also includes creating and maintaining operational policies and procedures as well as strategies to drive productivity and profitability.
One of the main projects is to launch the Support Service/Store Care: it designs and and manages optimal Store Support Service to promptly respond to store needs and issues, anticipating, problems and generating new insights. It defines the support Service operating model, orchestrate all service support and monitor KPIs.
What you'll need
It is mandatory to have spent 10 years working in a retail environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with senior management and to present complex issues and options with clarity from a strategic viewpoint
- Change management, communications and presentation knowledge and competence coupled with business acumen and technical knowledge are critical for creating a culture that both reflects the values and principles of lead and learn and ensures the alignment and delivery of business results
- Knowledge of cross functional business disciplines (sales, marketing, development, legal, HR, information systems etc.) is required
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency. Able to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to understand and thrive in a high-volume work environment while executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven project implementations with demonstrated process improvement, KPI & financial results
- Very strong organizational skills and demonstrated experience using project management tools and software. Proficient in the use of all MS Office tools (Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc.).
- Power BI experience is helpful but not required.
Location: Milan, Italy
Availability to travel worldwide up to 40%