Descrizione di posizione
Group Procurement Category Specialist- Marketing
The Procurement Category Specialist will oversee activities related to the procurement of Marketing & Advertising goods and/or services for Amplifon.
Responsibilities include managing the sourcing process and developing/implementing procurement-related business strategies and tactics that deliver value along the dimensions of cost, quality, delivery/service, risk management and compliance.
This position will also partner with internal stakeholders ensuring alignment and achievement of business objectives.
The Sourcing Category Specialist will manage key suppliers through Supplier Relationship Management practices such as contract management, scorecards, business reviews and other methods required to ensure the company’s best interests are served.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Ensure expertise within the Marketing category area.
- Develop and execute the category management strategy, ensuring alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Plan and execute strategic and tactical sourcing plans for the category.
- Lead and drive multiple sourcing strategies related to Marketing goods and/or services through cross functional teams.
- Identify, design and implement continuous improvement activities aiming to optimize cost while guarantying better quality of service.
- Analyze the spend and identifies priorities in accordance with local constraints and central guidelines.
- Negotiate with suppliers to find the best quality services and parts at the best possible price.
- Manage key suppliers through Supplier Relationship Management practices such as contract management, scorecards, business reviews and other methods required to ensure the company’s best interests are served.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders, cross-functional colleagues and suppliers.
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Implement and monitor selected metrics to regularly monitor the main KPI’s (both at Global and Local level).
- Drive improvement initiatives in Quality, Reporting, Cost Reduction, Procedures, Supplier Audits, etc.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or business related field required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Procurement required; experience with category management required.
- Supplier relationship management experience required.
- Experience negotiating and finalizing business terms and conditions for supplier contracts
- Preferable sourcing should be from a multinational with a strong procurement department with a particular focus in indirect products (both retail and/or industrial companies) as well as consultancy firm specialized in indirect product management.
- Project and Program Management;
- Communication and buy in;
- Change management;
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications such as EXCEL, Microsoft WORD, Office. Direct hands on experience in an MRP systems environment preferred.
- English (very fluent both written and spoken)
- Self-starter, energetic and willing to leave a legacy
- Able to cope with diverse environment (different cultures; level of capabilities etc)
- Mobile and open to travel
- Must have proved communication and team building skills.