Descrizione di posizione
Treasury Junior Specialist- Finance Amplifon Italy
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
For our Milan office and Italian market, we are currently looking for a Treasury Specialist - in our Finance Dept for Amplifon Italy Country.
- Management of relationships with credit institutions and economic conditions;
- Daily liquidity management (import of movements from remote banking) and corporate cash flow;
- Preparation of manual and automatic payments and fund rounds;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Support in the general accounting activity;
- Surety management, credit line maintenance;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closings; and management reporting;
- Degree in economic and / or related subjects;
- Experience of two / three years max in treasury roles in structured realities;
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of treasury systems (preferably Piteco Evo) and accounting management systems (ERP);
- Good knowledge of Office word, excel, power point package;
- Excellent ability to build solid relationships both within the work team and with external relations;
- Complete the profile problem solving, proactivity and ability to work under stress.