Descrizione di posizione
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Remote
This role is remote, and will require monthly travel to our office in Waco.
Amplifon is the world’s largest distributor of hearing aid technology and we’re looking for a recruiter ready to take on the world; or at least the U.S. to start.
Amplifon Americas is growing rapidly with a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent. This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if your passion is connecting and inspiring amazing people to become interested in hearing care careers.
Most employers want candidates to feel comfortable speaking with a recruiter over the phone; we want candidates to feel convinced after speaking with you. Through poise, rapport, inclusivity, and an amazing candidate experience, connecting to others should be like breathing for you (because you’ll be doing a lot of it).
The main priority is helping our Miracle-Ear business find great people for their retail store locations so we can help more people hear better. Today, top talent is hard to come by, but amazing candidates are out there if you know where to find them. Through a combination of social media, networking, leveraging technology, and sourcing in creative ways, you’ll help fulfill the store’s staffing needs.
After your interview with the candidate, consulting and coaching leaders on their hiring decisions will become part of your daily routine. Working with partners throughout Amplifon like Sales, Operations, and other members of our awesome HR team, will add to the richness of your experience and expose you to a variety of areas within the company.
Buckle up; your journey with Amplifon will be an awesome ride!
- This challenging and rewarding role will be best performed by someone with a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year of hands-on full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to travel to our Waco, TX office monthly (2-3 days) to interact with the team. Some overnight travel will be required, and will be paid for by the company
- Social Media Marketing, Communications, and/or Project Management experience will make you a VIP candidate
- Experience with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion best practices are highly desired as Amplifon continues on our DEI journey
- Tracking multiple projects and fast-paced work should energize you because you’re a master of time management
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment technology is required so we can maximize efficiency
- Ability to travel occasionally to visit clinics, host career fairs, etc.
- Lastly, leveraging your background of talent acquisition you’ll demonstrate critical thinking in complex situations and showcase your ability to build relationships with diverse candidates, hiring managers, and global partners
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Relocation/Sign-on bonus available for those who qualify
- Industry leading compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Amplifon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…