Descrizione di posizione
Training and Development Manager
The influence of a great teacher can never be erased. Take your passion for hearing care and multiply it by a thousand as you train new and existing Hearing Care Professionals. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent.
In this highly critical Training and Development Manager role, you will create compelling content presentations, apply adult learning principles and theories, and lead inspired educational and practical sessions to ensure an exceptional experience for our hearing care professionals, front office associates, internal colleagues, and customers.
Do you want the freedom and autonomy to own a project from start to finish? Leverage creativity and innovation as you update and determine the most effective training methods. You will utilize existing content in the Learning Management System, job-related learning modules, and develop and explore in-person and e-learning training on relevant topics.
Gone are the days of the ‘EnterTrainer’, simply facilitating content without real-world expertise on the subject. While presenting is part of the role, you’ll flex strategic thinking and strong business acumen to impart your experience on participants. Building partnerships with training colleagues, product experts, operations, and marketing teams will be paramount to your success.
The best learners make the best teachers. Staying up to date with industry trends and developments will enhance your work and evolve our methods. The best part about this job? Your work will inspire our Miracle-Ear teams to deliver on our mission of bringing sound to life for millions.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Current Hearing Instrument Specialist License and National Board Certification (NBC) (preferred) or willing to obtain NBC certification within the 1st year of hire OR Audiologist
- Maintenance of state CEU accreditation for individual HIS License
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the healthcare field, preferably in a sales or sales management role
- Minimum of 3-5 years developing training, teaching, facilitation, and coaching experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Articulate and other training/educational platforms
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Ability to travel 25 - 50% of the time depending on training content and designated needs of the organization.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.