Descrizione di posizione
Client Advisor- Reservoir/Broadmeadows VIC
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop, and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day. With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
No two days are the same at National Hearing Care/Amplifon. You will be working alongside a busy team at our Toowoomba clinic, providing exceptional levels of customer service at all times (face to face and over the phone).
You will be assisting the team in management of the clinic diary, scheduling appointments for our clients (new and existing) as well as keeping on top of the clinic inbox and any adhoc administration work (filing, follow ups, reporting, collecting payment etc)
There is also full training provided so you can learn how to conduct the ‘free hearing check’ service we offer and perform these independently. Apart of this process is also being able to conduct hearing aid maintenance for our existing clients.
You will also be planning, scheduling and undertaking visits to local areas we have relationships with to perform hearing checks (for example- Pharmacy locations and Nursing Homes) as well as identifying gaps in the local communities where we could conduct marketing opportunities about who we are and what we do as a health service within the community.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have:
- Previous experience in a face-to-face customer service/ retail role
- Arabic speaking preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), tech savvy!
- Experience in meeting sales targets and KPIs in a fast-paced environment
- Full Australian Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle
We at National Hearing Care/Amplifon believe that our people are our most important asset, especially when it comes to working alongside our clients. We know you work to the best of your ability and deliver the best customer service which in turn, helps to make us a leader in the industry. Therefore we offer the following:
- Attractive and competitive base salary, tools of the trade and all the travel benefits (where required)
- Birthday leave (get paid to have your birthday off!)
- Full uniform
- An opportunity to join a global market leader, and a fun, vibrant, and highly experienced team
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Continued Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
APPLY NOW…we would love to hear from you!