Descrizione di posizione
Amplifon are the world’s leading hearing specialists, operating in over 21 countries worldwide. In New Zealand, Amplifon trades under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, both of which make us New Zealand’s largest Audiology provider. With over 100 clinics nationwide, both brands provide leading diagnostic services, advice, and products in the audiology industry. Our support office is located in Takapuna, close to motorway access and public transport
About the position:
The purpose of this role is to deliver accurate and timely JDE/Oracle accounting information, reporting and investigation, to support in the operation of our business systems including BI reporting and Data Analytics. You will be responsible for ensuring all data flows correctly, performing data extracts, managing and troubleshooting team queries, alongside investigating new technologies and technical practices to benefit our business.
This role reports to our Head of Finance, with a dotted line to our Head of IT, as it also has the scope to assist in IT projects for system integration, data migration, testing and implementation through to end user reporting.
This is a full-time role, typically working Monday to Friday between 40 – 50 hours per week, however project demands may also require some time in the weekend to validate data migration outputs. Flexibility is also required outside of normal business hours to accommodate stakeholders and meetings in different time zones.
An ideal candidate has:
- A sound technical qualification and knowledge
- A good understanding of accounting principals
Minimum 4 years work experience in the following:
- SQL database development and administration
- SQL scripting on SQL 2008 and onwards
- MS Access
- System testing
- System integration design, implementation and management
- Data migration
- BI report generation using MS Power BI, QlikView
- Advanced skills in MS Excel software
- General data mining techniques and tools
- Database server builds and operations
Experience in the following is a plus:
- ITIL framework
- General user support related to role function
- Previous experience working in health industry
If this sounds like your next career step, we would love to connect!
Apply online with your CV and covering letter, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.