Descrizione di posizione
Manager of Strategy & Analytics
Rowing harder doesn’t help if you are headed in the wrong direction. Amplifon, the world’s largest distributor of hearing aid technology is searching for a Manager of Strategy & Analytics to assess and anticipate market dynamics, propelling the strategic agenda for years to come.
Amplifon Americas’ accelerated growth requires a demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent. If your passion is triangulating data and managing programs that drives business growth, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
Do you have a passion for leading change? In partnership with executives, you’ll guide the evolution of new program development to grow Amplifon’s presence in North America. Your problem solving skills provide significant advantages as you define and maintain the strategic blueprint and oversee supporting projects.
You have an insatiable thirst to learn more about business drivers in the hearing industry. Our teams generate sizeable amounts of data, so you’ll need to quickly assimilate this information for comparative analysis. Putting your analytical skills to use immediately, our business units will rely on you for a holistic market analysis and your ability to anticipate trends.
Leaning on your communication and presentation skills, we’ll also look to you as the master compiler of your discoveries. Through business case research, your ultimate findings will help our teams set strategic targets for the coming year. You should relish working through ambiguity to define project scope, coordinate teams & timeframes, and implement/monitor action items.
The best part about this job? This is a high visibility role where you’ll feel the impact of your work in helping millions rediscover all the emotions of sound.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field. An advanced degree (MBA) is a plus!
- 3+ years of experience with a leading strategy consulting firm or strategy department in a large (e.g. Fortune 500) corporation
- Ability to quickly familiarize with business drivers and key success factors of different business, operating and revenue models
- Strong analysis ability, business and financial acumen to gain key insights from qualitative or quantitative analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present slides that you created
- Program or project management expertise in transformational projects
- Microsoft Office with strong Excel & PPT skills
- Familiarity with analytical tools like Tableau and Power BI
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…