Descrizione di posizione
Dilworth Hearing Customer Service Representative - Wellington
Dilworth Hearing are New Zealand's Audiology experts, pioneering the industry since 1960, providing professional pediatric and adult audiology services in New Zealand for over 50 years. We have 20 clinics nationwide and consider customer service to be the single most important aspect of our business.
About the role:
We are looking for a professional, customer focused administrator to join our front desk team in our busy Wellington clinic
You will be the first point of contact for patients vising the clinic, your role includes scheduling of appointments, customer service, handling hearing aid repairs, consumable sales and basic hearing screening.
If you enjoy working in a busy environment, can think on your feet, and are interested in helping patients on their hearing journey, this could be the position for you!
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm. Full training is provided.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a client facing, customer service position mandatory
- Clear professional communication style
- Quick and accurate data entry skills
- A great phone manner and a warm face to face communication style.
- Patience and genuine empathy for our patients
- Flexibility to cover other clinics when required
We will provide you with full training, a competitive salary and an organisation you can be proud to work for.
Apply today with your CV and covering letter.