Descrizione di posizione
Franchise Support Specialist
Are you ready to utilize your hearing health expertise in a new and rewarding way? Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear team.
As a Franchise Support Specialist, you’ll partner with our Franchise network and store teams to ensure our stores are maximizing operations to reach their full potential. This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you are passionate about helping others while managing the day-to-day operations, streamlining current workflow, and gaining efficiencies as we grow.
Our ideal candidate knows how to improve, simplify, and standardize processes. As the main contact for our Miracle-Ear franchisee clients, you’ll provide amazing customer service as you answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and triage requests. You might be on the phone with a client, analyzing data, and troubleshooting a hearing-aid device, all in the same day, so establishing an organized system will be critical to your success.
Your expertise in the hearing care industry will come in handy as you support key strategic initiatives, new store systems and processes, hearing device programming, and product support. As a critical voice for franchisees, you’ll guide them through the adoption of new project plans and change initiatives so they feel supported.
Variety is the spice of life and there is plenty of it in this role. Managing and documenting operating procedures, promoting consistency across our network, and identifying areas of improvement will keep our Miracle-Ear teams engaged.
The best part about this job? Your eye for process improvement + clinical knowledge will help Miracle-Ear programs be even MORE successful as we deliver on our promise of giving the gift of sound to millions.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Licensed HCP, Audiologist or equivalent hearing industry experience required
- 1+ years of experience in a support-based or customer service role.
- Highly collaborative style with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects under time and resource pressure
- Ability to balance detail and results orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills, service approach and demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Project Management skills and/or the desire to learn project management
- Experience in a franchise organization is a plus
- Ability to independently define problems, explore options and identify solutions
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature.
Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.