Descrizione di posizione
France Supply Chain Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
As incumbent for a new born position of Logistic and Quality Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing the latest and highest quality products to meet the demands of our customers and internal stakeholders ensuring great cost effectiveness.
The team will be composed by two managers and 4 specialists.
- Direct and coordinate the local supply chain function, shaping the strategy, optimizing processes and flows in order to maximize customer satisfaction while ensuring cost effectiveness and end to end stock management
- Work with the Global Supply Chain Team and the In Country teams to drive the transformation and evolution of the function
- Work with key stakeholders across Amplifon Group and Amplifon Countries in the Region to ensure the best local and global agreements are in place
- Establishes and builds key relationships with external suppliers like logistic operators; set up the appropriate governance model and implement routines to drive best in class operations and results in the stores
- Full ownership of the Supply Chain P&L
- Guide and execute the Sales and Operations Planning, incorporate market trends and uplifts in the forecasting process, create awareness on inventory and supply across all levels of the organization
- In line with global guidelines and teams, analyse and forecast future product demands working with marketing, sales, retail operations, business intelligence and finance teams
- Identify and implement the appropriate stock policy, to ensure rotation and optimize working capital and maximize service levels, ensure a strong focus on continuous improvement
- Manage the return process, identify the best possible options for having a sustainable process that minimize waste while keeping operations in store smooth and simple
- Lead the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Drive the technological transformation related to supply chain; recommend and validate change requests and developments for the Supply Chain Function at global level and support proper utilization of the system across the different support office functions and at store level
- Recommend and implement the warehouse strategy in the country and identify synergies with other countries
- Ensure all logistics activities are on time and cost effective
- Deliver an excellent Store Logistics Support in line with global guidelines and service level; manage the master data and support its evolution
Quality Safety and Environment
The incumbent will be also accountable for:
- Developing, maintaining and implementing the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System
- Coordinating operational quality activities (store audits, dashboards management, customer complaints…)
- Supervising Projects on the improvement of in-store procedures
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields like Economics, Engineering, or Statistics
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management
- Strong inclination to data analysis combined with same attention to business impacts
- Experience with planning solutions and ERP systems (ideally Oracle)
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, with advanced expertise in Excel (pivot, macro, statistics formulas)
- Project management experience
- Additional European languages will be considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills, mathematic abilities and business acumen
- Critical thinking, clear and open communication, strong team building skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organization to leverage best practices, share and reapply
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!