Descrizione di posizione
We are the leading independent hearing healthcare services provider in Australia, offering a range of hearing care solutions to our valued customers. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers.
Proud to be part of Amplifon, the global leader in hearing solutions we now operate over 300 clinics across Australia with a global presence in over 22 countries.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the head of our Business Applications division you will provide technical and business analysis expertise across a portfolio of projects related to our field applications.
- Liaising with the business stakeholders to collect, define and analyse business requirements
- Coordinate and action the implementation of the business applications requirements
- Analyse, document and review the solution requirements into detailed PBI (Product Backlog Items) and Functional Specifications
- Maintain business applications collecting service data, analyzing KPI’s and operational performance
- Produce test scripts and collect user acceptance outcomes
- Engage third party vendors for the implementation of Change Requests and bug fixes
Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 3-4 years Business Analysis experience
- Solid Business Analyst capabilities, experienced at being the link between IT and business stakeholders
- Strong ability to analyse and break complex problems into manageable parts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex situations and information clearly