Descrizione di posizione
Supply Chain Manager BeLux
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization, and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling, and living to thousands of people across the world.
At Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front- and back-office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who are we looking for
For our BeLux branch, we are currently looking for the
Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
Amplifon is a retail company (B2C) that distributes, sells and fits Hearing Aid solutions as well as Accessories linked to Audition to clients. As Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for providing the latest and highest quality products to meet the demands of our customers and internal stakeholders ensuring great cost effectiveness.
- Manage the team in charge of Supply Chain at Amplifon BeLux (4 people)
- Ensure accurate forecasting and planning of demand, coordinating the monthly routines with marketing, sales and finance, and communicating and aligning with key suppliers
- Responsible for the optimization of the stock level in the company, both in stores and central warehouse
- Ensure the timely supply of Hearing Aids, accessories, and spare parts to all Amplifon branches, Partners and Shop in Shops
- Optimize the logistic processes with the suppliers, in the warehouse as well as in the shops, with customer satisfaction as ultimate purpose
- Responsible for the Returns management in the country and of implementing optimized returns routines in the stores
- Budget owner of the logistic costs, including penalties for returns, delivery costs and obsolescence
- Direct contact person of BeNeLux Supply Chain Manager and Supply Chain Corporate organization, around results explanations and topics such as Forecasting, Master Data, Warehouse Management Systems
- Responsible for the Direct Procurement in the country
- Required experience in demand and supply planning
- Retail experience is a plus
- High communication skills: cascade guidelines to our shop employees, with simple and clear messages (our shop employees are not experts in stock management)
- Management/Leadership experience is a plus
- Capability to managing complexity and to matrix reporting in an international environment
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset
- Strong analytical skills (including advanced use of Excel/Access/other analysis tools)
- Fluent in English & French and/or Dutch. Good command of the other national language is a must. Italian is a nice plus.