Descrizione di posizione
Customer Relations Officer - Outbound Call Centre
- Do more than just sell, sell the emotions of sound
- Work/ Life Balance is a fun environment
- Make a lasting difference and develop your skills
Be part of our successful outbound contact centre. Achievable KPI’s. Fun and motivated team. Full time or Part time hours. Mulgrave location.
We are the leading independent hearing healthcare services provider in Australia, offering a range of hearing care solutions to our valued customers. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers.
Proud to be part of Amplifon, the global leader in hearing solutions we now operate over 300 clinics across Australia with a global presence in over 26 countries.
About The Role
The journey to achieving better hearing starts with a phone call from you! With the help of an automatic dialer you will reach out to new clients to schedule free hearing tests at one of our 300 clinics across Australia.
- A minimum of 6 months outbound Call Centre experience
- Proven record in achieving KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for customer service excellence
- A self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment
- The Benefits
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training
- Incentives upon reaching your goals
- A positive, fun and motivated team environment
- Fun events like BBQ’s, Morning Teas, Racing Carnival events
- $23 - $31 per hour (plus super) depending on day, night or weekend shifts. Successful candidates must be available to attend one week paid training from 9am to 5pm prior to commencement.
- Ongoing shifts available are Morning (9am to 1pm) Evening (5pm to 9pm) and Saturday (10am to 3pm). A minimum of 20 hours and maximum of 37.5 hours per week.