Descrizione di posizione
Provider Relations Team Lead
The value of our business is driven by the quality of our work. The Provider Relations Team Lead role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you have a passion for improving processes, procedures, and overall functionality of a team.
Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent. In this role, you’ll help educate 5000+ providers on our plan details, as they bring sound to life for millions of people.
Do you have a history of improving the performance of those around you? Do you enjoy digging in to data and identifying opportunities for creating a more efficient, effective workplace? As a Provider Team Lead with Amplifon, you’ll be empowered to leverage these skills and have a direct impact on elevating the team around you.
At times, you will also support our senior management team with special projects and provider outreach. Sounds simple, right? That’s where your ability to collaborate, multi-task, and communicate a clear message to our teams. With great visibility comes great responsibility, and a chance to move your career in health care onward and upward.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years of Customer Service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- ACD experience preferred (Five9, or other VOIP phone system preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills are required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task with numerous interruptions
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of providers, colleagues and vendors
- Ability to sit at a desk/computer for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of concentration even with numerous interruptions.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in early 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…