Descrizione di posizione
Customer Care Coordinator
Days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Please note this is a 3 month fixed term contract.
A Career to Be Proud Of
At Amplifon, we are dedicated and proud to provide the most advanced hearing aid technology that allows us to deliver an exceptional experience to every one of our customers.
To help make this a reality, we create a culture within our teams to cross-functionally collaborate, recognise achievements and provide opportunities to grow and develop.
We are the global hearing specialist operating across 29 countries which gives us access to world-class devices, advice and services but also to unique international development opportunities!
If you share our passion for Hearing Care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
Our Customer Care Coordinators are an integral part of our Amplifon family, ensuring exceptional standards of care and communication are delivered at all times, supporting and working in harmony with our Clinic Managers.
Reporting into the Clinic Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a professional, courteous and high-quality service to both new and existing customers both over the phone and face to face all at all times.
- Managing the diary and administrative duties with outstanding accuracy, ensuring appointments are scheduled effectively to maximise the diary efficiency of the Clinic Manager/Hearing Aid Audiologist.
- Correctly setting up and maintaining all customer files on our central system.
- Continually reviewing the database to find customer opportunities that add value to the organisation.
- Maintain all clinic stock and supplies including the order of hearing aids as requested.
- Supporting the Clinic Manager/Audiologist with the smooth running of the clinic, supporting with hearing aid repairs when necessary.
- Regularly review the clinic customer database identifying all appointment opportunities in an effort to increase clinic performance with minimal supervision.
- The Customer Care Coordinator is also responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the clinic to ensure that customers are left with a positive and lasting first impression.
The successful applicant will demonstrate total customer devotion, being a real people champion to ensure the clinic is successful and the needs of the customer are met at all times.
You will also demonstrate:
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills both face to face and over the phone, including an understanding of the communication needs of the hearing impaired.
- Self-motivation and initiative, showing a pro-active approach to improve clinic performance by providing an exceptional service.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues of all levels and participate in company projects and initiatives
- A willingness to learn and adapt to an evolving environment with positivity and commitment.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and the confidence to take ownership of and solve problems with a positive attitude.
If you have experience of internal databases or appointment booking systems, that would be great! However full training will be given during your induction!
Join out network of passionate Customer Care Coordinators and apply now!