Descrizione di posizione
To tap into creativity, we must make invaluable what we usually take for granted. Amplifon Americas is growing, with a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Amplifon Hearing Health Care team.
Our Marketing Intern role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you have a mind for building a message, broadcasting it, and tracking the results. In this role, you will generate content in a variety of digital channels to bring sound to life for our consumers and business partners.
Familiarizing yourself with our existing content and researching trends in the hearing care market is paramount. Consistent voice is key and you’ll succeed by altering, enhancing, and creating copy that promotes brand recognition across our audiences.
Have you created social posts for a business page or volunteer group in the past? Being familiar with social media for business use will allow you to hit the ground running in this role.
Lastly, having a strong desire to share your captivating writing skills and creative vision is a key element that will drive your success in this environment.
- Have completed two years of college pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2 short (less than one page) writing samples or a portfolio of previous works and/or contributions as part of an internship or class
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills to be used for crafting email content, newsletters, blog posts, and social media posts
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Planning, execution, tracking on social media business pages including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- “Intrapreneurial” and ability to work through ambiguity
- Metric oriented, analytical capabilities to assess and optimize content/campaign performance
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Competitive compensation
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!
We Moved! We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers on January 21st of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.