Descrizione di posizione
Regional Sales Manager- Brussel, Antwerpen, Brugge, Gent
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centres and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Job Description Regional Sales Manager
Reporting to the Belgium Sales Director, you develop and implement the sales strategy at regional level. You are responsible for the sales performance, application of operational processes, sales development and achieving regional goals.
Drive performance in the short, medium and long term
- Develop the regional budget in collaboration with the headquarters teams and with the area managers
- Daily monitoring of the region’s sales performance and put in place the necessary action plans
to achieve and exceed the region’s turnover targets
- Pilot and manage the allocated budgets in connection with the headquarters teams, and particularly marketing
- Manage and deploy the company's sales strategy (product mix, customer experience,
compliance with procedures, stocks, cash registers, receivables)
- Ensure the operational excellence of the shops and the quality of the customer experience
Manage your team and develop skills
- Implement the HR policy in the region: recruitments; remuneration / productivity / working time;
annual appraisal interviews and intermediate points
- Ensure the quality of regional training and the integration of newcomers
- Organize the exchange of good practices
Develop your area and medical relations
- Identify the potential for development through internal or external growth at regional level and ensure their good onboarding in conjunction with the support teams
- Build and develop long-term partnerships with opinion leaders in the sector (ENT, insurers,
various organizations, retirement homes, etc.).
- Pilot the ENT strategy at regional level in conjunction with local managers, hearing aid professionals and medical representative (s).
- Higher education (University Degree or equivalent through experience), you have confirmed management experience of manager in the retail sector
- You are results oriented and strategic thinking
- You know how to manage / coach your local teams to achieve operational excellence and the best in-store customer experience
- You are recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to dialogue with various interlocutors internally and externally
- You have leadership and a strong capacity to be an “actor” of change
It's required :
Professional Dutch ,
depending on the region where the area manager will perform.