Descrizione di posizione
Consumer Insights Internship
Starting date: September 2020
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an intern that will join our Corporate Marketing team within the Market Research area.
- Developing market research projects both on a local and global side, in partnership with some of the most important global research agencies;
- Following the whole process of research implementation: main purpose definition, questionnaires and tools fine tuning, sample design, field implementation, reporting and results delivery
- Provide the Company with data, pictures, and crucial insights on customer behaviors and attitudes, in order to feed strategies development and decisional processes
What you'll need
You're the right person if you:
- have a background in Economics, Management, Marketing, Psychology, Maths or Statistics
- have gained a previous experience in Digital, Marketing, Research or Advertising, managing external agencies and internal stakeholders
- are passionate about data analysis with particular focus on the business impact
- speak English fluently and would like to work with multicultural teams
- are highly structured and accountable
- are proactive and able to handle complexity
- possess an excellent command of Excel (pivot, macro, statistic formulas) and PowerPoint