Descrizione di posizione
Brand, Digital & Customer Experience Manager
Brand, Digital & Customer Experience guides vision strategy behind the brand, plans on how brand is perceived in the market to stand out from competitors and attract new consumers, design and implement outstanding CX, as well in the offline as online area.
Design how contents can foster brand strength , leveraging optimized media plans and investments while creating differentiation with new distinctive in store customer experience.
Pillars of the Brand, Digital & Customer Experience Strategy:
Market & Customer Insights
is the segment that provides insightful data based upon consumer needs and habits, unlocking new business opportunities, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest.
Brand, Media & Advertising
is the segment that defines brand value strategy, strengthening the brand positioning on the market and ensuring the brand remains recognizable, and up to date. It generates and provides a stream of effective, unique, and valuable contents in order to create awareness, facilitate customer evaluation and conversion.
It designs and continuously improves the optimal media plan, to be effective and efficient.
serves customers and attracts leads in the online arena, providing useful and at reach information with outstanding properties, and foster our differentiation with innovative digital solutions and services. Designs and creates innovative digital experience (UX & UI) to attract and serve customers, developing platforms, investing and optimizing media, and foster innovation through the multichannel ecosystem.
is the segment that creates and manages a holistic and unique customer experience across all channels and devices. It designs the guidelines for store experience, merchandising and packaging consistently with brand strategy.
At Amplifon the Brand, Digital & Customer Experience Manager is responsible for:
- Ensure the Global framework is put in place at Country level.
- Align global customer research insights with local commercial aims
- Require local deep dive when relevant.
- Manage Country media in line with global guidelines.
- Owns media plan and budget
- Embed brand contents and communications in all consumer–facing touch-points.
- Implement Multichannel customer experience(s) such as Customer journey, Service design and Store format.
- Execute store strategy with global tools and material to deal with Country specifications.
- Lead the digital budget striving for top results as well leveraging group and regional resources
- Monitor and control performance at national, regional and local level.
- Participate in pilots of key strategic projects.
- Understands the main customer needs and their different drivers, the behaviors that guide their experience, their needs and desires
- Can convert the findings into actionable insights and applies consumers outputs in the development of marketing initiatives that create value for Amplifon’s Business
- Knows and uses consumer research tools and techniques (both qualitative & quantitative, such as interviews, surveys, focus groups, customer observation)
- Addresses future needs of customers with scenario planning and solution development
Customer Experience Management
- Maps multichannel customer journey (traditional and digital) by targeting segments and customer expectations
- Defines what the customer experience and customer touchpoints should be in order to meet corporate objectives and achieve customer advocacy
- knows the possible new ways of interaction (such as App, AI Artificial Intelligence, virtual reality, chatbot...)
- Has knowledge of the best shopping experience and can develop store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
Analytics & Insights
- Analyses data, identifies trends, measures performance, analyses return on investments
- Turns data into actionable insights and draws conclusions
- Seeks rationales that support operational and strategic decision-making.
- Has the technical capabilities that support analysis (such as predictive analytic, descriptive, behavioural, ...)
Media Strategy & Planning
- Strategic Thinking
- Driving Success
- Pioneer Change
- Master Degree in Marketing (Brand- or Value Proposition Management, Category Management)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in FMCG environments or electronic devices environment
- Budget and People management
- Direct Reports: Junior Brand Manager/Digital Specialist
- Teamplayer with strong analytical, motivational and communication skills
- Trilingual: Dutch, French & English