Descrizione di posizione
Audiologists - Melbourne
National Hearing Care is Australia’s largest independent hearing services provider with over 250 clinics across the country. Our focus on excellence in client care, development of our people, and commitment to the Australian hearing industry has seen us grow dramatically since we opened.
As part of the global Amplifon group based in Milan, Italy, the world leader in the field of hearing rehabilitation, we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service to our clients, a level of care that also extends to our employees and the way we look after them.
We are on the lookout for enthusiastic Audiologists and Audiometrists to join our team!
We are constantly growing, and are proud to demonstrate our values in everything we do – Customer Devotion, Forward Thinking, Everyday Excellence, Acting Responsibly and Personal Impact
- A supportive work environment with a friendly culture
- Ongoing training and development of your clinical skills
- A broad range of manufacturer device choices to suit your clients' needs
- Long term career development and advancement opportunities
- Attractive remuneration packages for the right candidate
- Exciting rewards & recognition programs
Melbourne Metro, VIC
If you're excited about joining our team, please submit your CV and a cover letter
If you’re interested in working at National Hearing Care in other areas of Victoria, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
All applicants must be, or eligible to be, members of an Australian approved professional body (Audiology Australia or AcAud)
This opportunity will suit someone who is eager to begin a long term career within an industry leading organisation that acknowledges and rewards performance and delivers many career development opportunities.
If you are applying via our website, you will be sent an additional email asking you to complete the below questions to complete your online profile. Please look out for the second email from us!
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- Do you have an Audiology or Audiometry qualification?
- Are you a member or eligible to be a member of Audiology Australia or AcAud?