Descrizione di posizione
Franchise Business Advisor
Success in management requires learning as fast as the world is changing. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our Franchise Business Advisor (FBA) role.
Our Miracle-Ear franchise partners need a savvy and innovative business partner who can enhance their local operations. You’ll strategically guide and coach them to transform their customer experience, giving more people the gift of sound.
Miracle-Ear has exciting and aggressive growth plans; engaging our franchisees is paramount to success. You’ll conduct monthly operational reviews and listen to their challenges and successes, building strong relationships along the way. Using solid sales data and KPI’s, you’ll develop and implement action plans that drive revenue.
Growth is never by chance; it is the result of people working together. You’ll “package” best practices and share them with your other FBA colleagues creating operational excellence throughout our Miracle-Ear stores. Collaboration with Marketing, Operations, and Finance teams will bring your ideas to life and make a difference in the lives of millions.
- Your Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance show your desire for working in sales, operations, audit & analysis
- 2-5+ years of experience working in retail or franchise management environment will give you credibility with the franchisees and help you to think on your feet when challenges arise
- Experience with sales, operations, audit and analysis will allow you to hit the ground running faster
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other technologies are needed as you’ll use these systems daily
- Experience within the Hearing Health Care Industry preferred
- Multi-Franchise or Retail experience is preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 20-30% to visit franchisees and Miracle-Ear locations
- Corporate Office based role- Minneapolis, MN
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature.
Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
Amplifon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.