Descrizione di posizione
Senior Business Process Consultant
Does your job give you the ability to change somebody’s life? Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear Operations team.
As a Senior Business Process Consultant, you’ll champion Miracle-Ear product initiatives, driving the strategic blueprint and ensuring global strategies are successfully carried out in the US. If driving change through new processes and technologies to enhance customer hearing health energizes you, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
You’ll start by immersing yourself in the Miracle-Ear ordering and inventory systems and customer facing mobile app. Then, you’ll develop a change management strategy and act as the business liaison for new technology development. With visibility to upper-level leaders, you can showcase your technical and communication skills in executive updates on project milestones.
With a knack for cross-functional team building and vendor savvy you should manage project lifecycles with ease, achieving deliverables and building new skill sets. Staying ever-vigil for solutions to consistently enhance the experience for our store teams and customers will guide your daily work journey.
Looking to interact with global colleagues? You’ll collaborate with the international product consultants to share best practices, create new tools and drive global projects. In the US, collaboration with outside vendors, procurement, marketing communications, and IT will lead to success. Bring your project management, change management and tech skills and get ready to directly impact our ability to give the gift of sound to millions.
- 5-7 years of progressive project management, change management, and business operations or business analyst experience
- MBA or Advanced degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree required
- Leadership of large-scale, cross functional process and technology development and implementation
- Understanding of change management and influencing strategies
- Experience bringing new tools to market
- Expertise in building relationships with remote and global teams
- Ability to work autonomously
- Analytical acumen including the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Healthcare, financial or retail industry experience, preferably in a franchise organization
- Six Sigma, Lean or Agile experience preferred
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Moved! We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers on January 21st of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. The Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, has donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Every day, we strive to give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
For over 70 years, Miracle-Ear hearing aids have helped people enjoy fuller lives. Plus, Miracle-Ear offers free, detailed hearing assessments and aftercare programs you can’t find anywhere else. Join our team, and give the gift of sound.