Descrizione di posizione
Global Shop Logistic Support Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented, passionate Shop Logistic support specialist,
with some previous experiences in a complex , dynamic, international environment.
You will work in a young, energetic team, with an international expertise, exposed to an inspiring ecosystem, with the opportunity to work on different, multiple projects with autonomy and accountability.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met, building and monitoring reports and contributing to process changes
- Ensure materials are delivered to sites in a timely manner as per customer’ criteria
- Collaborate with manufacturers to assure flowless communication and prompt problem solving
- Team with both account payable team and supply chain team to assure Procure to Pay processes are efficient as well as accurate (claims, return management, etc.)
- Contribute to improve the Purchasing processes (i.e. adoption of supplier portal, EDI solutions, etc.) and support performance excellence journey
- Contribute to Roll-out Amplifon Supply Chain transformation in the different Country Organization
What you'll need
- Degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- 3-5 years of experience working in Customer Service, Logistic Operations, Procurement Operations, Sales Support
- Strong team player
- Customer oriented approach, able to problem solve and support resolution
- Ability to work well through cross-functional activities and responsibilities and to drive them
- Very good organizational and analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in English and a second language is preferrable among French & German
- Working knowledge of ERP (Oracle preferred) and order automation tools (EDI protocols, Supplier Portals, et.) or VMI