Descrizione di posizione
Business Intelligence Manager
Presenting data without an easily understood report is like a grocery store selling ketchup without a bottle- packaging is important! Amplifon needs a dynamic problem solver to build, implement, and deliver effective business intelligence solutions throughout the organization.
The hearing industry is growing by leaps and bounds resulting in sizable amounts of data to measure and understand. As the Business Intelligence Manager, you’ll harness the power of Big Data, driving informed business decisions and providing holistic insights to propel Amplifon (and your career) to new heights.
In the first year, building the new Amplifon reporting platform, based on Power BI, is top priority so we can stay cutting edge and gain efficiency. You’ll develop a game plan to optimize the new BI platform by determining how to manage existing data analytics, architecture, and technology, and where to make improvements. Staying on top of emerging trends and next generation BI solutions will keep Amplifon ahead of the curve and your technology skills cutting edge.
Building Relationships is mission critical and a great benefit of this role. Leverage change management and influencing skills as you collaborate with operations, training, and executives on successful adoption and optimization of the new platform. Further partnership with our Corporate technology team, business stakeholders, and technology partners, will help you gain full business insight, drive continuous improvement, and support business decisions.
Visibility with executives excites you; they depend on accurate reporting to gauge strategy effectiveness. Strong analysis, interpretation, and communication skills will help you adjust the message to your audience and gain traction with our diverse corporate culture, helping us give the gift of sound to millions.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Business Management or equivalent
- Requires 5+ years’ experience of hands-on BI systems and implementation experience
- Requires 2+ years’ of leadership or project management experience
- Ability to assess, manage, and optimize the design and delivery of data warehousing
- Provide guidance on best practices related to data governance and data management
- Manage code design and developers in order to ensure tools, dashboards, and end user data are logical
- Mastery in Excel, Power BI preferred
- Experience in working with external technology partners/system integrators is preferred
- Experience in deploying business intelligence solutions to network of external partners is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills necessary for success
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow, and influence without authority
- Displays a high degree of motivation, dedication, and sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Willing to travel if needed
- Required to be seated for 8 hours in front of computers
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.