Descrizione di posizione
Planning and Control Specialist, Procurement and Supply Chain - Finance
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly Procurement & Supply Chain reports, providing structured feedback on main topics and trends.
- Take ownership of monthly various analysis and recommend actions.
- Assist Global and Local Finance & Procurement and Supply Chain teams with Budget and Forecast processes
- Take ownership of Purchasing Price Management and be a reference for Amplifon Countries
- Support Global Procurement & Supply Chain in decision making by conducting business cases
- Make and implement proposals for improvement: new KPI, automation of reports…
Desired skills and experience:
You are the right person if you:
- Speak English fluently & interested in working within an international team
- Italian Fluency is not mandatory, it might be a plus
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in controlling
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Are comfortable with numbers
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are results oriented with good communication skills