Descrizione di posizione
A Career to Be Proud Of
As the world’s leading hearing specialist, operating in 29 countries across the world, we have one focus: our customers’ quality of life. Up and down the UK and Ireland, our dedicated front and back-office professionals are constantly working to offer the best and the latest innovations in diagnostic testing, fitting and hearing aid technologies. That’s because, from Hearing Care to Business Support roles, our people are devoted to improving life for people with hearing difficulties.
If you share our passion for Hearing Care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
What We Can Offer You Upon Joining
- Basic salary of up to £25,000
- 25 days holiday
- Brand-new benefit Perkbox, offering freebies, discounts and reward and recognition!
- Amplifon UK is looking for two highly-motivated Recruitment Advisors to support operational recruitment activity across the business, taking ownership of live recruitment activity and managing the full recruitment lifecycle from identification of need, through to offer and induction.
- Utilising your strong resourcing or recruitment background, you will be responsible for:
- Liasing with Hiring Managers to define recruitment requirements, develop recruitment methods and scope out recruitment delivery timescales and sourcing strategies.
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of attraction methods using direct channels and creative means, including social media, databases, market mapping to identify suitable candidates and headhunting both active and passive candidates.
- Scheduling all stages of the recruitment process with the Hiring Manager, relevant members of the HR team and internal & external candidates.
- Building talent pools across various levels and roles within the business.
- Scheduling in New Starter Inductions and liaising with relevant Training Partner / Manager to coordinate. Once finalised, update the new starter to ensure a positive and professional welcome to Amplifon.
- Managing and developing engaging recruitment advertising externally, identifying which channels will be the best solution for the specific role/business area. ensuring a direct placement strategy is adopted when possible.
This is a busy role that requires strong attention to detail with the ability to cope with a heavy workload of competing priorities
You will also demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both via the telephone and face-to-face.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- A high sense of initiative and self-motivation
- An eye for continuous quality improvement
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with a willingness to go above and beyond to get the job finished
- The ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact HR Services Manager, Rachael Keogh on Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!